Thursday, June 25, 2015

Week 3 Checklist for Blogosphere Course

You are just about finished earning your six hours Professional Learning credit! Below is a checklist of the items that need to be completed in the third and final week of our class. Remember, all tasks from all three weeks need to be finished in order for you to receive credit. Also, stay tuned for a simple blogging challenge to keep your blog updated over the remainder of summer. The last thing I want to happen is for you to return to work in August and not be in the blogging habit or forget how to post on your blog. Thus, I'll soon be posting a very simple summer blog challenge in hopes to keep you motivated and on track with your blog. 

2 comments:

  1. April!!!! I'm so thrilled I did "Blasting into the Blogosphere" this month. I would rate my experience a 10 on a scale of
    1-10! I wish I would have done this sooner, but I'm bloglovin now and that's an exciting new adventure for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tori, I love your bloglovin enthusiasm! :-) I look forward to following your blog this year!

      Delete