Saturday, June 6, 2015

Online Learning Opportunities

Let's face it, teachers aren't truly off during the summer. While most may not report to a school building and a classroom full of kids, teachers still look for opportunities to improve their craft. The summer of 2015 is no different! What IS different for many teachers in my school district this year is where and how they learn and grow. As a means to foster a growth mindset and provide anytime-anywhere learning opportunities, I will be facilitating a couple of online learning "courses" in which educators throughout my district will receive professional learning credit hours. No, online learning is not a new concept, but for teachers to pursue this avenue AND receive credit for flex days and/or Gifted and Talented hours IS new for us. I would LOVE for you to join us! Send me an email if you have quesetions.


Online Learning Opportunity #1: Blasting into the Blogosphere!


Online Learning Opportunity #2: Let's Chat! #aLEADo



2 comments:

  1. The hashtag #aLEADo is greatness!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend!
      I hope you'll join us for a chat or two! :-)

      Delete