Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Try out ZipGrade to Zip around Your Classroom!


This post was submitted to me by a middle school teacher in my district. I love her excitement for this app! Read her post and then try out the recommended ZipGrade app in iTunes or Google Play.

"I downloaded ZipGrade on my iphone and I LOVE IT!!! Check it out!  It has changed my life!!! (Especially as we are reviewing and practicing reading skills for STAAR.) Seriously. I can give students INSTANT feedback and I have instant item analysis for each class. I don’t have to take papers home to grade, and THEN pass them out the next day to go over them with the students.
If you’re not familiar with it, there’s a short 8 minute video on YouTube about how it works. I watched it at 6AM and I’ve been using it all day. It’s THAT easy and THAT useful.


#teacherlivesmatter       #greateducationalawakening     #simplifyingmylife

Sorry. I’m just a little excited about this one. J  Kathy"

No comments:

Post a Comment