Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tech the Halls #14: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!


Let's face it, most of us would not be able to function without our cell phone, or is it just me?! One of the many, many things that I love about my cell phone, be it an iPhone or an Android, is the ability to snap a picture at any given moment. Whether it's to preserve a memory, to capture a family member or friend in a humorous moment, or to take a picture so I'll remember something later, having a ready-to-go camera in my pocket is always handy. Then, to sweeten the deal, my smartphone allows me to share my pictures in a variety of ways and in a variety of formats. One of my favorite ways to share my pictures, besides creating a Photo Canvas, is to create a mini video using my Animoto app (Animoto in Google Play Store, Animoto in iTunes, and also available on online). Once I've created a festive video, I can share it with thousands of my closest friends on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email, and more. 
So, this Christmas I challenge you to create an Animoto video that portrays a few of your favorite things from 2014, either professionally or personally or both. Below is my Favorite (Professional) Things in 2014 video; watch my Facebook and/or Twitter feed over the holidays for my Favorite (Personal) Things in 2014 video. 


Aledo Ed Tech's Favorite Things in 2014

Tech the Halls: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Tech the Halls with my cell phone, fa la la la la, la la la la, la la la la.
If I lost it you'd hear me moan and groan, fa la la la la, la la la la, la la la la.

Take a picture to preserve a memory, fa la la, la la la, la la la. 
Upload it to Canvas People's directory, fa la la, la la la, la la la.  

Or you can upload and create a video, fa la la la la, la la la la, la la la la.
By using a cool tool called Animoto, fa la la la la, la la la la, la la la la.

Choose a theme and music for it, fa la la la la, la la la la, la la la la.
Then share it out so others can adore it, fa la la la la, la la la la, la la la la.



No comments:

Post a Comment